Congrats! You made it to the gateway of INSEAD's first NFT community: The Savvy Salamander Study Club (SSSC)
. The project is student-led. Proceeds are going to scholarships and will be used to further animate the study club.
On the behalf of the SSSC, we thank you for your interest in the upcoming online auction of the 3 legendary Salamanders of our very first NFT collection! We are thrilled to announce that over 600+ INSEAD alumni, students, staff, faculty and friends have also registered their interest in the collection. So be ready on time – and note the important information below:
1. The online auction will take place on OpenSea.io
, the world's largest NFT marketplace. To ensure fair participation of our global community, we have split the auction of the 3 legendary Salamanders across three time zones: Americas, Europe and Asia.
ENTER THE AUCTION
- Americas: Legendary 1 March 31st, 2:00PM-6:00PM ET (8:00PM-12:00AM CET)
- Europe: Legendary 2 April 1st, 8:00AM-12:00PM CET
- Asia: Legendary 3 April 1st, 6:30PM-10:30PM SGT (12:30PM -4:30PM CET)
2. We have opted for a timed Dutch auction (declining price) format. The price will fall until until the first bid strikes. The format doesn’t allow for “bidding wars”. Bidders also don’t have to spend a lot of time on the platform as they can secure their NFT in one bid.
3. To buy an NFT on OpenSea
, you must have a crypto wallet and Ether. Just as opening and provisioning a traditional bank account, it may take up to 4-6 days to complete this process. So don't wait! Get started now if you do not own a wallet!
To enter the auction, please click here.
- Here are the Crypto wallets that can be used on OpenSea. We recommend MetaMask, Web 3’s most popular wallet and one of the industry standards.
- Here is some good advice on how to buy Eth and transfer Eth to MetaMask.
To learn more about the Savvy Salamander Study Club, please visit our website: https://www.insead-sssc.com
If you have any question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to assist!
And subscribe now to receive information on future drops.
* indicates required